(August 18, 1763 - 1830)
MarriageOnly family histories have information on Asa and Cynthia's marriage. There is no actual record. Cynthia's father's will referring to her as wife of Asa Angell is the best proof, so far.
CivilIn father's will Cynthia is 'wife of Asa Angell'.
DeathThe DAR North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000 source has Cynthia's death date, not sure it is a verified date.
Asa, Cynthia and children in Thomas Angell bookWe know less of the descendants of Asa, than of either of the other brothers.
1. Arnold, James N. Vital Record of Rehoboth, 1642-1896: Marriages, Intentions, Births, Deaths. Providence, R.I.: Narragansett historical publishing company, 1897, Page 634 Synthia of James and Eunice .
2. Ancestry.com. Mayflower Births and Deaths, Vol. 1 and 2, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013., Volume 2 Page 176 Howland Cynthia Hill b. 18 Aug 1763 child of James Hill and Eunice Walker.
3. Mayflower families fifth generation descendants 1700-1880 database. AmericanAncestors.org, 2017, Volume 23 part 2 page 9, 10 James Hil, Eunice Walker daughter Cynthia married Asa Angell.
4. Mayflower families fifth generation descendants 1700-1880 database. AmericanAncestors.org, 2017, Volume 23 part 2 page 9, 10 James Hil, Eunice Walker daughter Cynthia married Asa Angell.
5. Ancestry.com, Historical sketches of old New Berlin Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Lehi, UT, USA 2004, Page 56.
6. Ancestry.com. Massachusetts, Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991, Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015., Bristol County (MA) Probate Records 1690-1881 images 776-805, signature is image 788..
7. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Scribner Cemetery, New Berlin, Chenango County, New York, USA, Memorial 50597259.