(Dec 1855 - 1912)
CensusWidow, head of house, living with Violet, and Clancy Chauncey, nephew. Address is 384 Paulina street west town Chicago, right by the ‘L’.
CivilSarah inherits all in brother Chancey's will.
DeathNot living in 1924, brother John's obituary
BurialThis Find a Grave memorial is most likely Sarah Cable's. She was living in Washington with her daughter Ethel and son in law in 1880. Sarah's son in law is buried in this cemetery, haven't located Ethel's burial place yet.
1. Ancestry.com 1870 United States Federal Census; NARA Microfilm . Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., Provo, UT, USA, 2009, 1870 United States Federal Census Record.
2. FamilySearch.org. Iowa, County Marriages 1838-1934 database, FamilySearch.org, 30 April 2018. County courthouses, Iowa., Reference ID Book C page 199 FHL 001481686 Digital Folder 004320570 Image 00656 view at Family History Center.
3. Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1880 United States Federal Census U.S. Census, Population Schedule; NARA Microfilm (Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2010;), Year: 1880; Census Place: Edson, Chippewa, Wisconsin; Roll: 1419; Family History Film: 1255419; Page: 336D; Enumeration District: 186.
4. United States Census 1900 database, FamilySearch.org accessed 2016. NARA microfilm publication M432, Washington D.C., FHL 1240258 Digital Folder 004113717 Image 00127 (17 of 29).
5. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Mount Vernon Cemetery Mount Vernon, Skagit County, Washington, USA Plot lot 7, bock 51, section 3 Memorial 168566572.