(1634 - June 6, 1705)
|Birth||1634||Roxbury, British America|
|Marriage||September 20, 1655||Boston, British America - Edward Morris|
|Death||June 6, 1705||Roxbury, British America|
BurialEdward Morris has a memorial headstone in Woodstock, CT, Grace's name is on this headstone, her burial is unknown but probably in Roxbury where she died.
1. The Society. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 11. Boston, The Society. 1857, Page 201 volume 11 No. 3 1857 Early Records of Boston .
2. Ancestry.com, Massachusetts Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., Provo, UT, USA, 2011, Boston Births, Marriages and Death page 53 City Document No. 130.
3. AmericanAncestors.org. Boston, inhabitants and estates, Thwing Collection database, Boston, NEHGS 2014, Page 2963 Grace Bett 1655 spouse Edward Morris, code F, husband Award Morris is 5585 [can’t find Edward Morris].
4. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 2 page 1059.
5. Essex Institute, Vital Records of Roxbury, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849. Essex Institute; Salem, Mass.; 1925, Volume 2 page 596 Roxbury Deaths.
6. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, unknown but at Find a Grave: Woodstock Hill Cemetery Woodstock, Windham County, Connecticut, USA, Memorial 11446920.