(February 17, 1661 - December 10, 1723)
BirthFebruary 17 could be birthdate or baptism date. Given as a fact in A genealogical dictionary by savage.
BurialBurial Roslindale, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA Walter Street Burying Ground "Inscription: Here Lyes the Body of GRACE CHILD The Wife of BENJAMIN CHILD Died Dec. ye 10th 1723 In the 63rd year, of Her Age.
NamesakeThe last name of Grace's mom is not 100%, could be Bett, burr or another variation
1. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 1 page 309.
2. Essex Institute, Vital Records of Roxbury, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849. Essex Institute; Salem, Mass.; 1925, Volume 2 page 286 Roxbury Marriages.
3. The Society. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 8. Boston, the Society 1854, Volume 8 page 243.
4. Arnold, James N. Vital Record of Rehoboth, 1642-1896: Marriages, Intentions, Births, Deaths. Providence, R.I.: Narragansett historical publishing company, 1897, Volume 2 page 488 Roxbury Deaths.
5. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Burial: Walter Street Burying Ground, Roslindale, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, USA Plot: WSt2, Memorial 25155606..
6. The Society. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 8. Boston, the Society 1854, Volume 8 page 243.