(February 15, 1641 - May 14, 1712)
MarriageDan: Williams & ye Widow Rebekah Power were married ye 2 of 10th ye first Mariage since God mercifully restored ye Towne of Prouidence. The early records of the town of Providence Volume 8 page 15
CivilThe Councill doe desire and appoynt the said Daniell williams as he is next of the Kinn to take into his Care and Custody the sd Estate. The said Daniell williams hath accepted the same.
CivilMisunderstanding between Daniel Williams and William Hawkins who had built and carried on a fulling mill in town for some time.
BurialRoger Williams Cemetery with 21 graves with inscriptions from 1717 to 1864, 38 unmarked graves, memorial to Roger Williams. Daniel: 'Assumed to be one of the 38 unmarked graves'.
1. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 3 page 1678.
2. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 8, page 15.
3. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration Begins, Volume 3, P-W page 2010.
4. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 6 page 154, 155.
5. Field, Edward, 1858-1928. State of Rhode Island And Providence Plantations At the End of the Century: a History. Boston: Mason Pub. Co., 1902, Volume 3 page 337 Industrial Development.
6. Chapin, Howard. Report upon the burial place of Roger Williams, RIHS, Providence, 1918, Page 29 Daniel's letter about his father: gave away his lands and other estate.
7. Anthony, Bertha Williams. Roger Williams of Province, RI, Cranston, R.I.: B. W. Anthony and H. W. Weeden, 1949, Page 111, left column top.
8. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Williams Family Cemetery; Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island, USA Memorial 17477316.