(September 21, 1651 - January 1, 1727)
BirthThere are no sources for Rebecca's birth with several alternate dates.
MarriageIntention of marriage
MarriageDan: Williams & ye Widow Rebekah Power were married ye 2 of 10th ye first Mariage since God mercifully restored ye Towne of Prouidence. The early records of the town of Providence Volume 8 page 15
DeathThere are no sources for Rebecca's death with several alternate dates.
BurialRoger Williams and several family members were buried on the land of the Williams Farm, now Williams Family Cemetery. There is a monument for Roger Williams, 38 unmarked graves for many of the family along with 20 additional Williams family marked graves. Burial date like death date is unknown.
1. Arnold, James N., Vital record of Rhode Island 1636-1850, a family register for the people Narragansett Historical, Providence, Rhode Island 1891, Volume 2 page 157 image 201 of 444.
2. FamilySearch.org. Rhode Island town marriages index, 1639-1916 database. FamilySearch.org : 24 January 2017., Reference ID p 378 Digital Folder 004250576 Image 00482 view at Family History Center..
3. Ancestry.com. U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA, Page 598.
4. Arnold, James N., Vital record of Rhode Island 1636-1850, a family register for the people Narragansett Historical, Providence, Rhode Island 1891, Volume 2 page 157 image 201 of 444.
5. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 3 page 1678.
6. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 8, page 15.
7. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration Begins, Volume 3, P-W page 2010.
8. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Memorial 17477318.