(June 17, 1651 - August 29, 1722)
|Birth||June 17, 1651||Watertown, British America|
|Death||August 29, 1722||Providence, British America|
|Probate||January 4, 1723||Providence, British America|
MarriageTheir marriage date is an estimate.
Probatethere is a sentence about Eleazer's death and a sentence about his estate being presented, then nothing. This volume 13 of Early records of Providence has several missing pages.
1. Bicknell, Thomas Williams. The History of the State of Rhode Island And Providence Plantations. New York: The American Historical Society, 1920, Volume 5 page 54 Biographical.
2. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 1 page 44.
3. FamilySearch.org. Rhode Island deaths and burials 1802-1950 database, FamilySearch.org, 14 June 2016, Indexing Project Batch B07198-8 System Origin Rhode Island-EASy FHL 915075 viewable at Family History Center.
4. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 12 page 40 the will of Eleazer Arnold is presented.
5. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 12 page 40 the will of Eleazer Arnold is presented.
6. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Unknown, Memorial 51729212.