(1684 - 11 Jul 1758)
WidowElizabeth's husband William and brother Epenetus die in the same year both in their 30s
Civil'The said widdow then desireing Administration on her said deceased husband his Estate ; the which the Councill unto her Granted: Jt being December ye 9th 1712'.
WillWith detailed inventory, Elizabeth leaves her best buttons to granddaughters, large Silver Sleeve Buttons, Small Silver Sleeve Buttons.
Elizabeth's will at rootsWeb, link may or may not workRootsWeb by Ancestry.com went down in 2018, Ancestry may or may not be repairing the site and making pages accessible. March 2019.
1. Arnold, James N., Vital record of Rhode Island 1636-1850, a family register for the people Narragansett Historical, Providence, Rhode Island 1891, Volume 2 page 7.
2. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 7 page 142-45 William Hawkins, no will, Elizabeth presents his estate, is administrator.
3. Arnold, James N., Vital record of Rhode Island 1636-1850, a family register for the people Narragansett Historical, Providence, Rhode Island 1891, Volume 2 page 171.
4. Arnold Hawkins Smith, Elizabeth 1758 will, Rhode Island USGenWeb Project, Rhode Island Reading room Wills page 4.
5. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Unknown, Memorial 51730972.