(June 12, 1614 - January 2, 1696)
|Birth||June 12, 1614||England|
|Civil||May 6, 1635||Boston, British America|
|Marriage||1640||Concord, British America - Lucian Unknown Bulkeley|
|Death||January 2, 1696||Concord, British America|
|Burial||Old Hill Burying Ground, Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States|
BurialBurial is a maybe, there is no headstone or burial details.
1. Jacobus, Donald Lines. The Bulkeley Genealogy: Rev. Peter Bulkeley, Being an Account of His Career, His Ancestry, the Ancestry of His Two Wives, New Haven, Conn: Tuttle, 1933, Page 111.
2. Andrews, H. Franklin. List of Freemen, Massachusetts Bay Colony From 1630 to 1691: With Freemans Oath, the First Paper Printed In New England. Exira, Iowa: Exira Print. Co., 1906, No page image 14 of 52.
3. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 1 page 238.
4. Jacobus, Donald Lines. The Bulkeley Genealogy: Rev. Peter Bulkeley, Being an Account of His Career, His Ancestry, the Ancestry of His Two Wives, New Haven, Conn: Tuttle, 1933, Page 111.
5. Ancestry.com, Massachusetts Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., Provo, UT, USA, 2011, Chelmsford Town and Land Records, with Births, Marriages, and Deaths image 190 of 230.
6. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Old Hill Burying Ground, Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, USA, Memorial 80039861.