(1632 - 1717)
|Arrival||13 Jul 1635||on the James|
|Marriage||30 Nov 1652||Rhode Island, British America - Joseph Jenckes|
|Civil||30 Nov 1652||Fined for wearing silver lace|
|Death||1717||Pawtucket, British America|
|Burial||Pawtucket, Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
Arrival1635 William Ballard 32 husbandman of Bradwell, county of Suffolk settled in Lynn with Mrs. Elizabeth Ballard 26, Hester 2 and John 1. [The ship] sailed for New England the latte part of July and arrived at Boston the last week in September. All passengers were certified by the Minister of their conformity and a no Subsidy men
1. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration, Vol 1, A-B page 146, marriage page 148.
2. The Society, The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 14. Boston, The Society, 1860. Annis Austn Littlefiled left from Southhampton to America 1638, Annis with 6 children, 2 servants or tutors an dpossibly a brother, Volume 14, page 321.
3. Hotten, John Camden. The Original lists of persons from Great Britain to the American Plantations, 1600-1700. London: Empire State Book Co, 1874, Page 107.
4. Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700 Ancestry.com Operations Inc, Page 418 Jenckes, Joseph 1632-1717 and Esther Ballrd 1632-1717+ 30 Nov 1652 Lynn?, Providence, Warwich and Pawtucket RI.
5. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration, Vol 1, A-B page 146, marriage page 148.
6. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Memorial 19416725.