(1609 - 1695)
|Departure||July 13, 1635||England|
|Arrival||September, 1635||on the James - Lynn, British America|
|Death||1695||Massachusetts, British America|
BirthBirth is an estimate and her last name isn't known.
MarriageShe married William Ballard first, then William Knight, then Allen Bread
Arrival1635 William Ballard 32 husbandman of Bradwell, county of Suffolk settled in Lynn with Mrs. Elizabeth Ballard 26, Hester 2 and John 1. [The ship] sailed for New England the latte part of July and arrived at Boston the last week in September. All passengers were certified by the Minister of their conformity and a no Subsidy men
DeathDeath is an estimate and burial is unknown
1. Ancestry.com. U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA, Page 38.
2. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration, Vol 1, A-B page 146, marriage page 148.
3. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration, Vol 1, A-B page 146, marriage page 148.
4. The Society, The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 14. Boston, The Society, 1860. Annis Austn Littlefiled left from Southhampton to America 1638, Annis with 6 children, 2 servants or tutors an dpossibly a brother, October 1860 No. 4 page 321.
5. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Unknown, Memorial 36854397.