(1588 - Oct 1647)
CivilMount Wollaston, now Quincy, MA, an early part of Boston.
Find a GraveAt FAG Thomas's will proved on 7 Aug 1647 includes inventory: unto Jonathan two of my oxen Called Spark and Swad my other two oxen Called Quick and Benbo
1. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 1 page 163.
2. NEHGS. Great Migration Newsletter, V.1-20 online database, Boston, NEHGS, 2018, Volume 19 page 12 Focus on immigration.
3. Ancestry.com, U.S. and Canada, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s Ancestry.com Operations, Inc; Provo, UT, USA; 2010, Index, no image 1640 Massachusetts.
4. Andrews, H. Franklin. List of Freemen, Massachusetts Bay Colony From 1630 to 1691: With Freemans Oath, the First Paper Printed In New England. Exira, Iowa: Exira Print. Co., 1906, No pages image 15.
5. Bliss, Leonard. The History of Rehoboth, Bristol County, Massachusetts. Boston: Otis, Broaders, and company, 1836, Page 28 History of Rehoboth.
6. The Society. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 4. Boston, the Society 1850., Volume 4 page 282.
7. The Society. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 4. Boston, the Society 1850., Volume 4 page 282.
8. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Memorial 39395672.