(1588 - Oct 1647)
CivilMount Wollaston, now Quincy, MA, an early part of Boston.
Find a GraveAt FAG Thomas's will proved on 7 Aug 1647 includes inventory: unto Jonathan two of my oxen Called Spark and Swad my other two oxen Called Quick and Benbo
1. Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700 Ancestry.com Operations Inc, Page 78.
2. NEHGS. Great Migration Newsletter, V.1-20 online database, Boston, NEHGS, 2018, Volume 19 page 12 Focus on immigration.
3. Ancestry.com, U.S. and Canada, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s Ancestry.com Operations, Inc; Provo, UT, USA; 2010, Index, no image 1640 Massachusetts.
4. Andrews, H. Franklin. List of Freemen, Massachusetts Bay Colony From 1630 to 1691: With Freemans Oath, the First Paper Printed In New England. Exira, Iowa: Exira Print. Co., 1906, No pages image 15.
5. Bliss, Leonard. The History of Rehoboth, Bristol County, Massachusetts. Boston: Otis, Broaders, and company, 1836, Page 28 History of Rehoboth.
6. The Society. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 4. Boston, the Society 1850., Volume 4 page 282.
7. The Society. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 4. Boston, the Society 1850., Volume 4 page 282.
8. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Memorial 39395672.