(Abt 1745 - Jan 1786)
MarriageChristina and Abraham's marriages is shown in different sources with no actual marriage record.
CivilAbaham pays taxes on 200 acres of land, 2 horses and 2 cows
ProbatePage 22 On January 17, 1786, an inventory and appraisal of the goods of Abraham Bowman, lately deceased, amounted to 315 pounds, 4 shillings, including a library of thirteen books in addition to the family Bible
MilitaryAbraham Bowman served as private in the Pennsylvania troops under Captains Withers and Grubbs, Colonels Ferris, Miles, Bull and Stewart.
1. Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Septennial Census, 1779-1863 Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Lehi, UT, USA 2012, 1779 Lancaster, a handwritten list.
2. Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Tax and Exoneration, 1768-1801 (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2011;), 1779 Lancaster Cocalico page 74 image 31 of 89.
3. Scott, Kenneth. Notes on the Bowman, Harter and Sauer Families. Warner, New Hamshire: Warner Press, 1900, Page 20 image 21 of 41.
4. Ancestry.com. U.S., Revolutionary War Rolls, 1775-1783 Ancestry.com Operations Inc, Provo, UT, USA 2007, 1776 Aug 19 Pennsylvania 10th Regiment (Folder 37) - Various Organizations (Folder 93) handwritten, image 463 of 727.
5. Daughters of the American Revolution. Indiana Society. A Roster of Revolutionary ancestors of the Indiana DA Revolution. Evansville, Indiana Unigraphic, Inc. 1976, Volume 2 page 33 image 36 of 411.
6. Ancestry.com. North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000 Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2016, Lineage Book, NSDAR, Volume 149, 1919, page 212, 213.