(January 18, 1675 - September 17, 1740)
|Birth||January 18, 1675||Providence, British America|
|Residence||1701||Providence, British America|
|Marriage||1709||Providence, British America - Mary Williams|
|Death||September 17, 1740||Providence, British America|
BirthEpenetus Olney Sonn Vnto Epenetus Olney and Mary his Wife Was Borne at Prouidence Januarey the Eightenth day on Thousawd Six hundred Seauenty and ffower or Seauenty ffiue it being the Second day of the weeke
ResidenceThe Stone-ender is a unique style of Rhode Island architecture that developed in the 17th century where one wall in a house is made up of a large stone chimney
MarriageMary and Epenetus's marriage date is an estimate with no actual source.
BurialBurial place is unknown, Find a Grave memorial 44279107 is linked to family members.
Epenetus Olney house and other Stone Enders t WikipediaThe Stone-ender is a unique style of Rhode Island architecture that developed in the 17th century where one wall in a house is made up of a large stone chimney.
1. Arnold, James N., Vital record of Rhode Island 1636-1850, a family register for the people Narragansett Historical, Providence, Rhode Island 1891, Index Vol. 02: Providence County: Births, Marriages, Deaths Page 235.
2. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 5 page 312.
3. Field, Edward, 1858-1928. State of Rhode Island And Providence Plantations At the End of the Century: a History. Boston: Mason Pub. Co., 1902, Volume 3 page 627 - 630 Early Habits and Customs and Old Landmarks, includes photo.
4. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 2 page 1112.
5. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Unknown, Memorial 44279107.