(October 19, 1816 - June 28, 1892)
MarriageHandwritten: I do hereby certify that I solemnized the marriage contract between George Bair and Margaret Malone on the 24th day of March 1836 J J Fast Minister of the Gospel
CivilGeorge owns 45 acres of land and an additional piece. Neighboring lands are owned by his brother Jacob, the Harters, Millers and Essigs
BurialGeorge died in 1892, Margaret in 1894, they share a headstone
1. Harter, Mary. Harter History. Doylestown, Ohio, 1964., Page 42 image 44 of 168.
2. FamilySearch.org. Ohio, County Marriages, 1789-2013 Database with images. FamilySearch.org : 7 March 2017. County courthouses, Ohio., FHL 897628 Digital Folder 004701464 Image 00254 (46 of 234).
3. Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census, NARA Microfilm, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., Provo, UT, USA, 2009, Year: 1860; Census Place: Lake, Stark, Ohio; Roll: M653_1038; Page: 374; Image: 216; Family History Library Film: 805038.
4. Ancestry.com 1870 United States Federal Census; NARA Microfilm . Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., Provo, UT, USA, 2009, Year: 1870; Census Place: Plain, Stark, Ohio; Roll: M593_1269; Page: 565A; Image: 101993; Family History Library Film: 552768.
5. Everts, L. H. Combination atlas map of Stark county, Ohio, Philadelphia, L. H. Everts & Co. 1875 , Page 71 image 79 of 136 George Bair square 3 84 acres near Middle Branch PO, Plain township.
6. Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1880 United States Federal Census U.S. Census, Population Schedule; NARA Microfilm (Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2010;), Year: 1880; Census Place: Plain, Stark, Ohio; Roll: 1068; Family History Film: 1255068; Page: 389C; Enumeration District: 155; Image: 0248.
7. Harter, Mary. Harter History. Doylestown, Ohio, 1964., Page 42 image 44 of 168.
8. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Memorial 40978028.