(February, 1875 - October 24, 1965)
ResidenceSophia and IC's son Fay 2 1/2 and daughter Leona 6 both die within days of each other. The newspaper first reported meningitis, then the final cause was ptomaine poisoning (now known as food poisoning).
1. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com.
2. United States 1880 census database, FamilySearch.org, 14 June 2016. Citing NARA microfilm publication T9. Washington, D.C., FHL 1254221 Digital Folder 005157440 Image 00115 (16 of 29).
3. FamilySearch.org. Iowa, County Marriages 1838-1934 database, FamilySearch.org, 30 April 2018. County courthouses, Iowa., Reference ID 3256GS FHL 001035398 Digital Folder 004311190 Image 00218 viewable at Family History Center.
4. Ancestry.com. Iowa Marriage Records 1880-1937. Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Provo, UT, USA 2014, Iowa Department of Public Health Marriage Records, 1880–1922 1899 397 (Adair - Guthrie)page 12-162 handwritten page 3, 4.
5. Cedar Rapids Public Library. Newspaper Archive, Cedar Rapids ( Iowa) Public Library., 1914 Jun 24 page 3 of 12 column 3 top Waterloo Evening Courier, Parker children.
6. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com.
7. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Elmwood Cemetery, Waterloo, Black Hawk County, Iowa, USA, Memorial 72240062.