(1649 - 1726)
|Birth||1649||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Marriage||January 7, 1669||Rhode Island, British America - John Angell|
|Civil||September 30, 1720|
|Death||1726||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
MarriageJohn and Ruth were married by Thomas Olney.
CivilHusband's will -His wife Ruth, Sept. 30, 1720, was administratrix with son Hope, Where as Mr John Angel of Providence who departed this life the 27th day of July anno Dom 1720, dyed intestate and Left a Considerable moveable Essate behind
1. Arnold, James N., Vital record of Rhode Island 1636-1850, a family register for the people Narragansett Historical, Providence, Rhode Island 1891, Volume 2 page 5 image 49 of 444.
2. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 1 page 39.
3. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 5 page 328 John Angell and Ruth Field marriage.
4. Providence (R.I.). Record Commissioners. The Early Records of the Town of Providence, V. I-XXI. Providence, Snow and Farnham, city printers, 1892, Volume 16 page 160.
5. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Unknown, Memorial 33785518.