(1622 - September 16, 1689)
BirthHer birthdate is an estimate from her arrival date of 1630, she was 8 years old.
ArrivalMary has 2 arrival dates. PLatner of the Commonwealth states the ship Henry Wolcott and family sailed on did not have a passenger list. The US Canada Passenger List Index source state Mary age 8 and brother Simon age 5 sailing together.
DeathMary Wolcott and husband Job Drake may have died on the very same day,
BurialMary and Job share a headstone.
1. Ancestry.com, U.S. and Canada, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s Ancestry.com Operations, Inc; Provo, UT, USA; 2010, Index, no image.
2. Banks, Charles. The Planters of the Commonwealth, Heritage Books, Westminster MC 2006, Page 87 and 91 Mary and John sailed from Plymouth England March 20, Wolcott family.
3. AmericanAncestors.org. New England marriages to 1700 database, Boston, NEHGS, 2008., Volume 1 page 473.
4. AmericanAncestors.org. The New England historical and genealogical register, Boston. 1847- , published quarterly since 1847, Volume 163 page 285.
5. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration Begins, Volume 3 P-W, page 2051.
6. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Palisado Cemetery, Windsor, Hartford County, Connecticut, USA, Memorial 55491931.