(February, 1584 - 1678)
DeathShe probably died within a year or two of William, neither has a definite date.
BurialBurial place is unknown, so is death dates. Some sources state Christiana and William were buried near the home of their son Stephen after going there as King Philips War intensified and they had to leave their Pawtuxet home.
1. The Society, The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 33, Boston, The Society 1879, Volume 33 page 428.
2. The Society, The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 33, Boston, The Society 1879, Volume 33 page 428.
3. Ancestry.com. New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins, 1620-1635, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA; 2013, Great Migration, Vol 1, A-B page 84.
4. Ancestry.com. U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Provo, UT, USA, Page 22.
5. Bicknell, Thomas Williams. The History of the State of Rhode Island And Providence Plantations. New York: The American Historical Society, 1920, Volume 1 page 158 Providence It's Beginnings.
6. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Unknown, Memorial 34348566.