(1714 - August 30, 1797)
Militaryin the Lexington Alarm April 1775
1. Find A Grave online indexed database, https://www.findagrave.com, Burial: Old Eastbury Cemetery Glastonbury, Hartford County, Connecticut, USA memorial 40361258.
2. Ancestry.com, Connecticut, Hale Collection of Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629-1934 (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2012;), Connecticut Headstone Inscriptions Vol 16 image 425 of 657.
3. Ancestry.com, Connecticut, Wills and Probate Records, 1609-1999 (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2015;), Connecticut State Library Hartford Probate Packets, Risley-Robbins, D, 1641-1880 image 589 of 1454.
4. Ancestry.com. US, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., Provo, UT, USA, 2011, Volume: 152 image 220 of 531.
5. Connecticut. Adjutant-General's Office. Record of Service of Connecticut Men In the I. War of the Revolution, II. War of 1812, III. Mexican War. Hartford: Case, Lockwood and Brainard Co, 1889, Page 13.