(17 Apr 1900 - Abt Mar 1989)
CensusAge: 11 months
MarriageExtract from parish register: 1923 marriage solemnized after banns in the parish of Chalgrove in the county of Oxford.
Date: 4 October 1923
Name: Charles Nickolls - Elizabeth Alice Annie Weedon
Age: 19 - 23
Condition: Bachelor - Spinster
Occupation: Labourer - -
Address: Brightwell Baldwin - Chalgrove
Father: - Nickolls - William Weedon
Father's occupation: Deceased - Labourer
married in the parish church according to the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England by: T Owen Floyd, Vicar
Bride & groom signed their names - witnesses: Gertrude Weedon & Bernard Swift
1. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1900 Apr/Jun - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 914.
2. GRO (England & Wales) Death Registrations, 1989 Mar - Aylesbury Vale - Vol: 19 Page: 1050.
3. 1901 Census of England and Wales , Class: RG13; Piece: 1373; Folio: 7; Page: 5.
4. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 8076; Schedule Number: 40.
5. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1923 Oct/Dec - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 2251.
6. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1930Ang, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR57/1/R3/3.