(Abt Jan 1828 - Abt Apr 1895)
BaptismExtract from parish register: Baptisms solemnized in the parish of Toot Baldon in the county of Oxford in the year 1828.
Date: 27 January 1828
Name: Mary - daughter of
Parents: Richard & Martha
Address: Toot Baldon
Occupation (father): Labourer
By: George Parker, Curate
MarriageExtract from parish register: 1850 Marriage solemnized by banns in the parish of Baldon Toot in the county of Oxford.
Date: 6 October 1850
Name: William Marks - Mary Martha Dixon
Age: Full age (both)
Condition: Bachelor - Spinster
Occupation: Labourer - -
Address: Baldon Toot - Baldon Toot
Father: Deceased - Richard Dixon
Father's occupation: - - Labourer
married in the parish church according to the rights and ceremonies of the Church of England by: Fred Reynoux
Bride & groom signed their names - witnesses: Jacob Lowe (his mark) and Eliza Dixon (her mark).
CensusListed as a widow living on her own.
1. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813 - 1915, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR14/1/R2/1.
2. 1841 Census of England and Wales, Class: HO107; Piece: 876; Book: 7; Civil Parish: Baldon Toot; County: Oxfordshire; Enumeration District: 3; Folio: 4; Page: 5;.
3. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1850 Oct/Dec - Abingdon - Vol: 6 Page: 243.
4. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1930Ang, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR14/1/R3/3.
5. 1861 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG 9; Piece: 734; Folio: 45; Page: 7;.
6. 1871 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG10; Piece: 1265; Folio: 5; Page: 2.
7. 1881 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG11; Piece: 1285; Folio: 14; Page: 21; GSU roll: 1341312.
8. 1891 Census of England and Wales, The National Archives of the UK (TNA); Kew, Surrey, England; Class: RG12; Piece: 980; Folio: 53; Page: 4.