(Abt Jan 1883 - )
MarriageExtract from parish register: 1912 Marriage solemnized at the parish church in the parish of Bensington in the county of Oxford.
Date: 23 March 1912
Name: Joseph Edwin Weedon - Mary Ann Marks
Age: 28 - 29
Condition: Bachelor - Spinster
Occupation: Labourer - -
Address: Chalgrove - Roke Marsh in Bensington
Father: William Weedon - William Richard Marks
Father's occupation: Labourer - Labourer
married in the parish church according to the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England after banns by: J E Field, Vicar
Bride & groom signed their names - witnesses: Winnifred Emily Weedon & Alfred Hawting
CensusGives nationality as Canada.
Travel aboardExtract from passenger list:
Name of ship: Regina - Steamship line: White Star & Dominion - Date of departure: 14 August 1925 - Port of departure: Liverpool - Where bound: Quebec & Montreal
Contract ticket number: 340688
Name: Mary Weedon
Last address in UK: Chalgrove, Wallingford, Berks
Port of landing: Quebec
Country of last permanent residence: England
Country of intended future permanent residence: Canada
Travel aboardExtract from passenger list: Ship's name: SS Regina; Sailing from: Liverpool - 14 August 1925; Arriving at: Quebec - 21 August 1925 - Third Class
Name: Mary Weedon
Place of birth: Barrow, England
In Canada before: 1912-1925 - 4 Rockville Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
Passage paid for by: Husband
Occupation in own country: House Wife
Occupation in Canada: House Wife
Destination: Maple Leaf Milling Co.
Relative in own country: William Weedon - Father in law
1. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1883 Jan/Mar - Wallingford - Vol: 2c Page: 336.
2. 1891 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG12; Piece: 986; Folio: 94; Page: 10; .
3. 1901 Census of England and Wales , Class: RG13; Piece: 1140; Folio: 65; Page: 19.
4. Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935, Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Series: RG 76-C; Roll: T-14718 .
5. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1930Ang, OFHS; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR28/1/R3/3.
6. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1912 Jan/Mar - Wallingford - Vol: 2c Page: 475.
7. 1921 - Census - Canada, Ref Number: RG31; Folder No: 100; Census Place: York (Township), York South, Ontario; Page: 21.
8. UK, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960.
9. Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935, Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Series: RG 76-C; Roll: T-14718 .
10. UK, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960.
11. Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935, Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Series: RG 76-C; Roll: T-14718 .