(30 Oct 1887 - Abt Jul 1974)
MarriageExtract from marriage register: 1912 marriage solemnized at St Peter's Church in the parish of Bethnal Green in the county of London.
Date: 26 May 1912
Name: George Walter Plumpton - Ellen Emma Aldridge
Age: 24 - 24
Condition: Bachelor - Spinster
Occupation: Insurance Agent - -
Address: 89 Barnes Grove - St John's Bethnal Green
Father: Nathaniel Plumpton - Harry George Aldridge
Father's occupation: Boot Maker - Carman
married in the above church according to the rites and ceremonies of te Established church after banns by: W H Maynard vicar
Bride & groom signed their name - witnesses: Chrissies? Aldridge & A Aldridge
1. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/002 Letter Code: DZDS.
2. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1887 Oct/Dec - Shoreditch - Vol: 1c Page: 134.
3. 1901 Census of England and Wales , Class: RG13; Piece: 294; Folio: 141; Page: 22.
4. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 1401 (Household Schedule: 238).
5. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1912 Apr/Jun - Bethnal Green - Vol: 1c Page: 363.
6. London, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1932, London Metropolitan Archives, Saint James The Less, Bethnal Green, Register of marriages, P72/JSL, Item 018.
7. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/002 Letter Code: DZDS.