(23 Oct 1881 - 9 Feb 1963)
MarriageIn 1911 census say married 10 years.
Extract from parish register: 1900 Marriage solemnized after banns in the parish of Chalgrove in the county of Oxford.
Date: 27 October 1900
Name: Harry Brown - Alice Elizabeth Brown
Age: 24 - 19
Condition: Bachelor - Spinster
Occupation: Blacksmith - -
Address: Chalgrove - Chalgrove
Father: William Brown - George Brown
Father's occupation: Labourer - deceased
married in the parish church according to the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England by: G Blames-Burns?, Vicar
Bride & groom signed their names - witnesses - Joseph Edward Brown & Sarah Brown
CensusSays married 10 years - 3 children born alive 3 still living.
ProbateExtract from probate calendar - Year: 1963
Brown Alice Elizabeth of Berrick Salome Oxfordshire widow died 9 February 1963 Administration London 17 June to George William Brown bus driver. Effects: £2210
1. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1881 Oct/Dec - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 687.
2. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/002 Letter Code: DZDS.
3. 1891 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG12; Piece: 1160; Folio: 8; Page: 10.
4. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1900 Oct/Dec - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 1589.
5. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1930Ang, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR57/1/R3/3.
6. 1901 Census of England and Wales , Class: RG13; Piece: 1373; Folio: 9; Page: 10.
7. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 8076; Schedule Number: 70.
8. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/002 Letter Code: DZDS.
9. GRO (England & Wales) Death Registrations, 1963 Mar - Ploughley - Vol: 6b Page: 1648.
10. England & Wales - National Probate Calendar 1858-1966, 1963 - Brown, Alice Elizabeth.
11. England & Wales - National Probate Calendar 1858-1966, 1963 - Brown, Alice Elizabeth.