(14 Feb 1904 - Abt Jan 1978)
BaptismExtract from parish register: Baptisms solemnized in the parish of Chalgrove in the county of Oxford in the year one thousand nine hundred and three (1904 starts part way down page).
Date: 27 March (1904)
Name: Hedley John
Parent's occupation: Housemaid
By: J Howard Swinstead, Vicar
CensusListed in the household of his grand-father Francis Brown (born: 1842)
1939 Registration (England & Wales)At the same address 2 closed records.
1. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1904 Jan/Mar - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 1038.
2. GRO (England & Wales) Death Registrations, 1978 Jan/Mar - Bullingdon - Vol: 20 Page: 2558.
3. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/005 Letter Code: DZDS.
4. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813 - 1915, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR57/1/R2/3.
5. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 8076; Schedule Number: 71.
6. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1933 Apr/Jun - Ploughley - Vol: 3a Page: 3009.
7. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/005 Letter Code: DZDS.