(29 Dec 1889 - Abt Apr 1981)
BirthIn 1939 Register birth date given as: 29 Dec 1890
Birth registered in Jan/Dec 1890?
On GRO Death index date of birth is: 29 Dec 1889
CensusListed as a grand-daughter in the following household:
William Stevens 58 - Head - Ag Lab - born: Stadhampton, Oxon
Catherine Stevens 61 - Wife - - born: Stadhampton, Oxon
Harry Stevens 25 - Son - Ag Lab - born: Newington, Oxon
Catherine Stevens 22 - Daughter - Domestic Servant (Cook) - born: Newington, Oxon
CensusListed as a step-daughter in the household of Thomas Currill.
CensusListed as a daughter in the household of Thomas Currill.
MarriageExtract from parish register: 1913 Marriage solemnized after banns in the parish church of Chalgrove in the county of Oxford
Date: 1 February 1913
Name: Albert King - Emily Kathleen Stevens
Age: 29 - 23
Condition: Bachelor - Spinster
Occupation: Labourer - -
Address: Chalgrove - Chalgrove
Father: James King - William Stevens
Father's occupation: Labourer - Deceased
married in the parish church according to the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England by: T Owen Lloyd, Vicar
Bride & groom signed their names - witnesses: Maria Elizabeth Hurst & Richard Hurst (his mark).
1939 Registration (England & Wales)Listed as married with the surname: Grant - record before is a closed record - Birth date given as: 29 Dec 1890
1. 1939 Register - England & Wales, Ref: RG101/2205B/006 Letter Code: DZDS.
2. GRO (England & Wales) Death Registrations, 1981 Apr/Jun - Oxford - Vol: 20 Page: 2456.
3. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1890 Jan/Mar - Wallingford - Vol: 2c Page: 310.
4. 1891 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG12; Piece: 986; Folio: 82; Page: 5; .
5. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 6477; Schedule Number: 37.
6. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1913 Jan/Mar - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 1651.
7. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1930Ang, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR57/1/R3/3.
8. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1925 Jan/Mar - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 1413.
9. 1939 Register - England & Wales, Ref: RG101/2205B/006 Letter Code: DZDS.