(3 Aug 1902 - Abt Apr 1967)
BaptismExtract from parish register: Baptisms solemnized in the parish of Chalgrove in the county of Oxford in the year one thousand nine hundred and two.
Date: 5 Oct (1902)
Parents: Walter & Kate Louisa (* =daughter of William Fruin).
Father's occupation: Steward
By: J Howard Swinstead, Vicar
CensusBirthplace: Berkshire - Listed as a visitor in the following household:
Henry Willson 62 - Husband (means head) - Coteger - born: Sutton-on-Sea, Lincs
Elizabeth Willson 59 - Wife (married 38 years 9 children 8 still living 1 has died) - - born: North Somercotes, Lincs
CensusListed as a visitor in the household of Henry Willson (Henry is Ada's father making him Keith's grandfather).
1939 Registration (England & Wales)Listed in the household of Peter Young (his father-in-law)
1. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/003 Letter Code: DZDS.
2. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1902 Jul/Sept - Wallingford - Vol: 2c Page: 333.
3. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813 - 1915, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR57/1/R2/3.
4. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 19930 (Household Schedule: 30 ).
5. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1935 Oct/Dec - Ploughley - Vol: 3a Page: 3311.
6. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/003 Letter Code: DZDS.