(25 Feb 1894 - Abt Mar 1986)
CensusListed as a servant in the following household:
John Howard Swinstead 46 - Head - Clergyman (Established church) - born: Chelsea, Middlesex (see # 81)
Hannah Sclater Swinstead 33 - Wife - - born: West Dean, Sussex (see #82)
Muriel Mary Swinstead 8 - Daughter - - born: Chalgrove, Oxon (see #72)
Joan Swinstead 7 - Daughter - - born: Chalgrove, Oxon (see #83)
William Lake Briggs 17 - Boarder - Student - born: Ashton on Mersey, Cheshire
Kumar Shri Swisinhji 18 - Boarder - Student - born: Khirasara, India
Ellen Jane Appleby 16 - Servant - Housemaid - born: Swyncombe, Oxon
MarriageExtract from parish register: 1918 Marriage solemnized at the parish church in the parish of St Matthews, Oxford in the county of Oxford
Date: 14 December 1918
Name: Edward Lacey - Daisy Emily Belson
Age: 26 - 24
Condition: Bachelor - Spinster
Occupation: Soldier - -
Address: 25 Western Road (both)
Father: Free Lacey - Frederick Belson
Father's occupation: Soldier - Labourer
married in the parish church according to the rites and ceremonies of the Established Church by Licence by: W H Williamson, Vicar
Bride & groom signed their names - witnesses: Sidney Shaffer Parson & Ruth Blissett
1. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1894 Jan/Mar - Thame - Vol: 3a Page: 824.
2. GRO (England & Wales) Death Registrations, 1986 Mar - Bullingdon - Vol: 20 Page: 2763.
3. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/008 Letter Code: DZDS.
4. 1901 Census of England and Wales , Class: RG13; Piece: 1373; Folio: 6; Page: 4.
5. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 8076; Schedule Number: 49..
6. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1918 Oct/Dec - Oxford - Vol: 3a Page: 2414.
7. Oxfordshire, England - Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1930Ang, Oxfordshire Family History Society; Oxford, Oxfordshire, England; Anglican Parish Registers; Reference Number: PAR210/1/R3/3.
8. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/008 Letter Code: DZDS.