(1 Apr 1903 - Abt Apr 1981)
BaptismExtract from baptism register: Baptisms solemnized in the parish of Walton & Chapelry of Formby in the county of Lancaster in the year one thousand nine hundred and three
Date: 31 May 1903
Name: Stanley Robert
Parents: Robert & Esther
Address: 10 Willow Grove, Formby
Father's occupation: Labourer
By: Thos. Bishop
CensusListed as Boarder in St George's Home, Salisbury Street - Head is:
Louisa Barrett - 45 (widow) - Matron of Home (Society for providing homes for waifs and strays) - born: Kempston, Beds
MarriageStanley and Mabel are listed as married in the 1939 Registration Forms.
1939 Registration (England & Wales)At the same address are 2 closed records are these Josephine & Pauline?
1. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/004 Letter Code: DZDS.
2. GRO (England & Wales) Death Registrations, 1981 Apr/Jun - Kingston Upon Thames - Vol: 13 Page: 1775.
3. GRO (England & Wales) Birth Registrations Index, 1903 Apr/Jun - Ormskirk - Vol: 8b Page: 879.
4. Lancashire, England - Births and Baptisms, 1813-1911, Reference Number: Pr 3360/1/3.
5. Lancashire, England - Births and Baptisms, 1813-1911, Reference Number: Pr 3360/1/3.
6. England - Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, FHL Film Number: 1849657.
7. 1911 Census of England and Wales, Class: RG14; Piece: 23146 (Household Schedule: 3).
8. GRO (England & Wales) Marriage Registration Index , 1927 Oct/Dec - Oxford - Vol: 3a Page: 2591.
9. 1939 Register - England & Wales, RG101/2205B/004 Letter Code: DZDS.